Vegetable Parmesan Penne with Pomodoro Sauce
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 pound penne pasta
1 heaping cup chopped mushrooms
2 heaping cups chopped broccoli
1 medium zucchini, diced
3-4 chicken sausage links, sliced
Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
Fresh chopped Parsley
Salt and pepper
1. Add olive oil to a large skillet until hot.
2. Add chicken sausage and sear for 1-2 minutes per side until slightly browned.
3. Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to a boil and cook pasta.
4. Remove chicken sausage from skillet and set aside.
5. Add broccoli to same skillet and sauté until slightly tender.
6. Add mushrooms and zucchini and sauté for a few more minutes until soft.
7. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
8. Add cooked sausage into skillet along with ¾ of the cooked pasta and then add Terlato Kitchen Pomodoro Sauce and stir until pasta is fully coated in sauce.
9. Add a few generous sprinkles of parmesan cheese. Stir over low heat just until sauce is warmed.
10. Serve with extra parmesan and fresh parsley.
Recipe provided by @thewellnutt