4 eggs (whisk)
½ 24 oz jar of Terlato Kitchen Tomato Basil Sauce
½ cup Ricotta Cheese
1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
1 cup grated Parmesan
1 package ground meat of choice (optional)
1. Cook the spaghetti noodles al dente (they will cook a bit more in the oven).
2. Drain noodles and toss with eggs, 1 cup Parmesan cheese and ½ of the jar of Terlato Kitchen Tomato Basil Sauce. (Optional) Add the ground meat.
3. Press into a deep-dish spring form pan. Layer with remaining sauce, ricotta, sprinkle of Italian seasoning and top with mozzarella.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
5. Broil at the end to brown the cheese on top.