- Put olive oil and butter in large heavy skillet. When butter is melted, add garlic and cook until browned then discard.
- Add jar of Terlato Kitchen Pomodoro Sauce.
- Add parsley, basil, oregano, red pepper and salt and pepper – mix well.
- Cook linguine in boiling salted water as directed and drain.
- While pasta is draining, add heavy cream to tomato sauce, blending well.
- Place pasta in large serving dish, pour tomato sauce over and toss well.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
Il Poggione Rosso di Montalcino