1 Sourdough or French bread round loaf
1 package Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
1 package Prosciutto or salami, thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Slice a round bread loaf to create a star through the bread, but do not cut fully through the loaf.
3. Spoon Terlato Kitchen Arrabbiata Sauce between each cut.
4. Place mozzarella slices between each cut and into the center. Then with a knife, stuff prosciutto slices in each cut so they are folded in half.
5. Sprinkle with Italian seasonings on top and bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is golden.
6. Pull apart and enjoy!