1 cup Ricotta cheese
½ cup Parmesan cheese
½ tsp minced Garlic
1 Tbsp chopped Parsley
1 tsp dried Oregano
1 Tbsp chopped Basil
1 tsp Black Pepper
Ingredients for meat topping:
½ jar Terlato Kitchen Pomodoro pasta sauce
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 Vidalia Onion minced
½ tsp Kosher Salt
1 tsp minced Garlic
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1. Slice zucchini in half lengthwise and carve out middles with a spoon to make a long boat.
2. In a bowl combine ricotta, parmesan, lightly whisked eggs, parsley, basil, oregano, black pepper and stir until combined and smooth.
3. Put olive oil, Vidalia onion, garlic, kosher salt, and ground meat into a saucepan and cook until just brown.
4. Top cooked meat with pomodoro sauce.
5. Line a baking sheet with zucchini boats and fill with cheese mixture, then meat, then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
6. Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Recipe provided by @onceuponadollhouse