1 small bunch parsley, chopped
10 basil leaves, chopped
1 24 ounce jar of Terlato Kitchen Pomodoro Sauce
¼ cup olive oil
Pinch of red pepper
1 cup Ricotta salada,freshly grated
1 pound Fusili pasta
- Sauté garlic,parsley and basil in the olive oil.
- As soon as the garlic begins to brown, add the Terlato Kitchen Pomodoro Sauce.
- Bring to a simmer then let rest 5 minutes. Cover and keep warm.
- Cook the pasta according to instructions in salted water and drain.
- Mix with sauce
- Sprinkle liberally with cheese and serve at once.