Roasted Halibut with Puttanesca Sauce
Ingredients:1 24 oz jar of Terlato Kitchen Puttanesca Sauce
1 2lb halibut filet
2 tbsp Fresh Basil cut into ribbons
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 package English Peas
Salt & Pepper (to taste)
Prepare the Fish:
1. Coat halibut filet with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Cook the Dish:
2. Roast in a 350ºF oven for 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 135ºF.
3. Warm the Terlato Kitchen Puttanesca Sauce over medium heat.
Finish the Dish:
4. When halibut is cooked, place on serving dish.
5. Spoon Terlato Kitchen Puttanesca Sauce over halibut and garnish with basil.