3 1⁄4 cups or 420g of ‘00’ Caputo Pasta Fresca flour (plus extra for dusting)
4 large eggs
1. Place flour in a large mound on your work surface. Whisk the eggs lightly in a bowl. Make a large well in the center of the flour mound and carefully add the eggs.
2. A little at a time, slowly incorporate the flour into the eggs using a fork until the eggs and flour are fully mixed.
3. Use your hands to shape the dough into a ball. If it is too sticky or wet, add a little extra flour, or if it is too dry or crumbly, add a tiny splash of water.
4. Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface for about 5 minutes until shiny and smooth.
5. Wrap dough and fully cover in cellophane or wax paper. Place in fridge for at least 30 minutes or up to 12 hours.
6. Remove from fridge and split dough into 4 pieces to roll it out.
7. On a flour dusted surface, use a large rolling pin to roll out the dough to about 2mm thick, or as thin as you can possibly get it.
8. Dust it well with flour and loosely roll it up. Use a sharp knife to slice it into 1/2 cm thick strips, then use your fingers to separate out the strands.
9. Cook in well-salted boiling water and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. The pasta should float to the top of the water when cooked.
10. Drain and toss with your favorite Terlato Kitchen pasta sauce!